Full Stack Software Engineer – Java
Location : Multiple Location -USA
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with a global team to enhance Graphite UI Operational Workstation.
- Understanding Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Work with business/product to document high level and detailed requirements
- Providing estimates for required development
- Creation/ update of Detailed Design Specifications, program specifications for n-tier & micro service applications Development of new software and enhancements to existing software.
- Develop unit tests and end to end tests using frameworks like Junit, cucumber & selenium
- Providing technical support for User Acceptance Testing
- Ensure technical documentation accurately reflects software components developed and delivered
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Creation of Implementation/ Back out Plans and Support Handover Documents
- Providing technical support for Production Implementations, and post-implementation support during implementation warranty period
- Proven hands on experience in Java 8 (and above), J2EE, Spring Framework, web services, micro services (REST), hibernate.
- Strong analysis & problem solving skills. Strong in fundamentals like data structures, algorithms..
- Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle)..
- Knowledge of No-SQL database technologies; such as Apache Cassandra or Elastic Search.
- Familiarity with ELK Stack (Elastic search, logstash, Kibana) for monitoring.
- Apache Tomcat.
- Experience working on mission critical high performance platforms which have low latency/response times.
Experience in fine tuning application response / performance testing. Experience in using tools like JMeter/JProbe etc..
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
Ability to work independently with limited supervision